I never used to care about May except for the fact that that was the month school ended and summer began. Nothing else about May was all that interesting, fast forward 8 plus years and May is now a very big month for me.
May 4th my sweet little Kaden Cooper turned 3 years old. This little boy has turned my life upside down. He is crazy and stubborn and funny and loving. He challenges me everyday and I try and live up to those challenges. This morning he told me I looked like a pony, when I answered him " A pony?" He says " Yes, mama your hair(which was in curlers), You seriously look like a pony." He just makes me laugh. His outlook on life is so refreshing and God has big things for him! I hope I can keep up!
May 8th was Mother's Day. This is a big day for mom's and my boys made me feel like a very special lady. I was showered with flowers and cards and lot's of love. I am a blessed girl to have my boy's and they made me feel like they were blessed to have me.
On May 25th we will celebrate my crazy good looking son, Tyler and his first year in school. He started kindergarten this year and on the first day I was a mess. I cried and cried because I could not believe my 4lb. 2oz. baby was tall and handsome and 5 years old going to school. He has had an awesome year. He can read and do math. He has learned so many Bible verses and has acquired some good social skills. He has bloomed into this amazing and responsible little boy and I am beaming with pride. So on May 25th, along with the rest of his classmates and proud beaming parents we will celebrate what an awesome job he and all the Kindergartners have done this year and I can not wait. He is worth celebrating big time!
Last but certainly not least, on May 31st my Brandon and I will celebrate 8 happy, fun, crazy, stressful, romantic, and adventurous years together. He is the best thing for me. We have been through a lot in 8 years, we cleaned carpet together for the first couple years barely making ends meet sometimes but always smiling. I remember Tyler being in his car seat about 4 months old sleeping on top of a desk in an office building while his dad and I cleaned carpets until 3 in the morning. I wish I was the one sleeping! We have come a long way from our carpet cleaning days but we are as happy now as we were then because we have each other and God. So Brandon, you are my everything and I could not be more honored to be your wife. I have loved every minute of our 8 years of marriage and I can not wait for many more. You are my man.
No comments:
Post a Comment